Social initiative of Positive Bioscience & Times
Foundation to promote early diagnosis and
treatment of Breast cancer.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Medical Research Institute
Click here to know more ...
A world-class genomics company.
"Constantly published in the news with over
30 articles in the last month alone"
Test your risk for 1000+ diseases
Prevent cancer, heart diseases, diabetes and many more diseases
Prevent passing genetic diseases on to your children
Advanced diagnostics -
To improve treatment outcome and
enter the new age treatment
Custom solutions for Genomic Researchers
End to end solution from sequencing
to interpretation 5000+ genes database of
disease risk and pharmacogenomics
Proud to open India's first
Personal Genomics clinic
at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgoan
Leading clinical genomics revolution
- DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in human which carries genetic information. Nearly 99.9% DNA in all individuals is same.
- The information in DNA is stored as a code called nucleotides arranged in two long strands that form a spiral called a double helix.
- As we grow cells in our body divides and DNA replicates to transfer the exact genetic information to the new cell. Each strand of DNA serves as a pattern for duplicating the sequence of bases. If DNA duplicates abnormally it is called as genetic mutation which causes most of the diseases
- Genomics is the study of all the genes of a cell, the DNA, mRNA and protein levels
- As Genomics studies the entire genetic chain it is the most advanced diagnostic test available presently
- Genomics is getting widely used in the leading institutes in field of cancer genetics testing and cancer genome testing across the world for treating diseases like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, neurological disorders, psychiatric disorders etc.
Positive Bioscience is constantly covered by leading media publications like The Times of India, Hindustan Times, India Today etc.
- Positive Bioscience created history by launching India’s 1st personal genomics clinics by the hands of Dr Howard Jacob, world leader in Genomics from Medical college of Wisconsin.
- This launch of Personal Genomics clinic was covered by 30 leading media publications. Know more..