Are you suffering from Early Breast Cancer? Are there any missed questions and queries running around your mind?
Do you think whatever treatment you are receiving right now is a good approach to treatment and would it cure the disease fully?
Yes, the advance in science and medical oncology enables each individual to have appropriate treatment for the disease.
But yes, its cancer you can’t take a risk. As cancer can spread at any time, and anywhere within the body, it is essential to undergo maintenance therapy, for enabling cancer to recurrent.
As a fighter against cancer, it is essential for you to ask your doctor about maintaining a disease-free condition within you and have total knowledge about the disease and its recurrence.
The following are the few suggestive questions, which you need to know about your disease and its recurrence.
– After all the treatment I receive, what is my rate of Prognosis (chances for survival), against cancer?
– It there any test available which could give me the risk of recurrence, after years of initial treatment?
– How could I maintain disease-free condition, is there any treatment/ therapy for the same?
– Is there a test that can suggest to me on a treatment plan for a disease-free survival?
– What test will I need to do and how often to check for recurrence?
The furtherance in medical oncology diagnosis and treatment has now enabled the individual to undergo a single test, where the test results would answer all the above questions in one row.
EndoPredict assuring all the essential factors such as gene expression (including genes for late metastasis), tumor size, and lymph node involvement status – ‘See the complete picture Size and Status’, it aids you with an appropriate treatment plan – ‘2 in 1 Avoid Chemo and Plan Endocrine Therapy’ and defines you into low risk or high-risk categories defining the absolute chemotherapy benefit and provides you an appropriate treatment plan and your chances of recurrence – ‘Why get 5 or 10 years when you can get 15’.