EndoPredict canassist Breast Cancer Patients
EndoPredict canassist breast cancer patients for confident decision-making
Making a decision for patients diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer should be made with the best, most trusted and reliable information and endorsed by international guidelines (USA and Europe). EndoPredict® accurately gives an individual patient’s 15 year risk of recurrence. This is through its powerful and patented algorithm. This can assist doctors to identify which patients can safely avoid harmful chemotherapy.
- It is the first predictive and prognostic test to guide pre and post surgery treatment decisions across 0-15 years.
The only test for predicting endocrine therapy decisions.
EndoPredict’s highly accurate low-risk group can help patients avoid chemotherapy safely
- EndoPredict is designed for use in ER+, HER2− early-stage breast cancer patients (node-negative or node-positive (1-3 nodes), pre and postmenopausal).
- EndoPredict was validated on 10 year outcomes data on a clean cohort and includes clinical factors unlike other tests
- Identifies a large population of truly low-risk patients with excellent (average of 6% recurrence risk) 10 year outcomes with 5 years of endocrine therapy alone
- More than 70% of node-negative breast cancer patients can avoid chemotherapy
- More than 33% of node-positive breast cancer patients can avoid chemotherapy
- EndoPredict canassist breast cancer patients with a clear low or high risk result for every patient
- Individualized risk assessment unlike other tests which offer group risk assessment
Is it better than competitors?
Yes. In head-to-head studies, EndoPredict’s risk classification was more accurate than a leading competitor especially in the important 5-10 year bracket.
References: Buus R, Sestak I, Kronenwett R, et al. Comparison of EndoPredict and EPclin with Oncotype DX recurrence score for prediction of risk of distant recurrence after endocrine therapy. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2016;108(11): doi: 10.1093/jnci/djw149.